Saturday, January 17, 2009

SCORE!!!! Corelle for Erin


So Erin was in love with Crazy Daisy/Spring Blossom Corelle and I got her some a few months ago. She loves the 70ish Corelle so much, she's decided to mix and match it like some do Fiesta. Opened up whole new worlds of thrifty fun for me. BUT, it has to be the white based smooth! And no cups, mugs, etc. No saucers. But a butter dish would be wonderful. So today at Goodwill:

and Dogs and Cats Forever, it's CORELLE DAY!!! (Not anymore because I got her twenty one pieces...) Every piece $.49. What a deal.


In Butterfly Gold: 4 cereal bowls, 5 lg dinner plates, 3 luncheon plates which are hard to find and one lonely dessert plate. AND, in the blue Corelle Oldtown, 4 dessert plates. Then the big score, 4 Corelle Burgundy, which I've never seen in person, only on the websites.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness. I think Erin is the luckiest kid in the WORLD.

:)

mmdt

Anonymous said...

WOW what a score! Erin is so lucky! All these new dishes going to be so fun for her!