Friday, December 12, 2008

More Christmas Finds




I stopped at our newly relocated Dogs and Cats Forever Thrift and it was great! Mrs. Murphy the cat came from there about seven years ago, so I have a fondness for the place.
I got totally great stocking hangers for $1 each! And never had them before because I always used my painting easel to hang them off, often unsuccessfully. But it finally dawned on me, huh, hang them off the bar counter...... I can be slow...
And I saw the card hanger at Bealls yesterday for $29.99 but half off. I thought about it, but got this one today for $1.50. Perfect. THEN, TA DA!!!! A real, REAL UFO ornament! I have several of the bell shaped ones, never had a UFO!!! The price was not on it, the lady at the counter says, " you want this?" Kind of in disbelief... so she charged me twenty five cents.... WOO HOOOOOOO

No comments: