Friday, September 19, 2008

Instant rebate....

Yesterday I went to Goodwill and got a couple of shirts and a couple Halloween items:



















* Wilton silicon cupcake tray in ghost shape- 99 cents


















* Matchbox haunted house- $1.99


Now for the instant rebate part of my thrifting. My husband had went to Goodwill a few days ago got a pair of Camo pants for hunting. These are GI issued pants. He paid $4.99 for them. Today he went to wash them. As he was checking pockets (Yes I have him trained well). This is what he found:















We both got a good laugh! Hope you do too!

Happy Thrifting!

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Ah Kim, that is too funny. I never have found cash in thrifty finds, and certainly never the other, ahem, item! Bonus time!

Erin said...

I love that haunted toy!

And the instant rebate and condom, well that's great too.

GI's need luvin too ya know.

LeAnne said...

Well, what a surprise! I hope the donor isn't wondering where that went!
LeAnne