Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome to Thrift Finds

I'll start with a post telling you what this site will be about.

I'm Erin, me and my mom Linda will be putting our greatest thrift and garage sale finds here. We hope to include other writers over time so that lots of cool thrift finds can be seen on one site.


We are definately wanting to see YOUR finds too. So please comment any time with your thirft related blogs and I will start a blogroll so everyone can find them with just a click.

And of course, by all means if me or mom happen to post something you know to be of great value tell us! We tend to buy stuff because we like it, we want to use or display it, but if we stumble across something of value we want to know. Mom will do the same. I don't know anything about what's valuable! hahaha.

No comments: