Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wednesday Finds











I hadn't been having much luck lately at the thrift stores, and then yesterday, score. A tour of Jensen Beach and PSL yielded four Vera cloth napkins, a great round vase, bought for the pretty dragonfly painted on it, brand new Dexter flower sandals in my size, and a 100% silk blouse with a flattering collar and best of all, fritillary flowers on it! Not shown, a couple of spectacular finds for E & B to be given as a "thrift gift". Just a hint on that purchase, got them home, looked them up online and discovered I "saved" over $150!!!! Great considering I spent $12 to get the secret items!!! They will LOVE them. (and I love teasing Erin well in advance of Christmas....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great finds! I think at little teasing for E is awesome! WOO HOO on the bid sales!

CC said...

Oooo, I love those cute shoes and the Vera napkins. I've had fun looking at your blog and have become a follower. I love thrifting blogs and seeing what others have found.. I love thrifting myself..it's the thrill of finding something that you never knew you were searching for. :)