Saturday, December 19, 2009

Silver trees and vintage stocking







Erin found me this neat vintage stocking with a flirtatious (sleepy?) reindeer this year. Love her.(The daughter and the reindeer too.) The small (18 in. silver tree) was from Patricia last year and this year is surrounded by some of the thrifty goodies she collected for me this year. I am not crazy about the way I decorated it this year but I was pretty distracted.... by the one she just brought me today! It's about a four footer and revived my will to decorate more. Jack and Jeff put even more lights outside the house while I got all the rest of my ornaments out and went wild. Even added about 100 more to the big, green tree in the living room. We agreed here, you really can't get too many ornaments on a tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww what an adorable reindeer stocking! also love the little ornaments in the previous post! [those are my weakness :-)]