Monday, August 17, 2009

And all I got was this stupid T-Shirt

We stopped at this thrift store yesterday (Angel Aid on Beach Blvd, across from WalMart) And it had a huge sign that was 75% everything in the store. It was crazy.

Sometimes I have this dream. I'm not proud of this, but here it is. I'm shopping, and the store has all this stuff I love, and it's all CRAZY cheap. I mean cheap enough that even my husband would say, "Of course you should get ALL of them!". Well this shopping trip was like that.


You can click this to see these bigger. Almost all the kid clothes were 25cents. Books were whatever 25% of 50cents is. The girl dress was 25cents. I had to buy it for my friend Annette's daughter. I mean I HAVE to see a little girl in that dress! Then the work type shirts for my husband. They are all exactly his size. That never happens! Then they are mostly fancy designer name brands. AND about half of them had original store tags!
Jacksonville will miss you, apparently dead guy with Brian's same size and taste who donated all your clothes to the Angel Aid thrift store. We will take good care of your entire wardrobe. Yeah, that book is Blubber. That book has special secret meanings for me. (NOT because I'm fat either) But it's a secret and I don't want to kill you so I'll just go now.

No comments: